Val-Pak New Customer Specials!
- Get $50 off one Cleaning!
- Get your first cleaning FREE with purchase of recurring services!
*Offers are limited to new customers only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one offer per household. Offers expire 2/28/18.
Experience The UNI-STAR Difference!
We hold ourselves to the highest standards which is why we guarantee our clients 100% satisfaction, and offer world class service at an affordable price! UNI-STAR brings value with experience, and professionalism that is unmatched. Our cleaning specialists receive ongoing training on the latest cleaning methods and products available on the market to provide cutting edge, quality service to all our clients.
UNI-STAR’S RESIDENTIAL HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- House Cleaning
- Move In Cleaning
- Move Out Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Full and Spot Carpet Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Event Cleaning
Are You Making the Right Choice?
5 Tips For Choosing The Right Cleaning Company For Your Home.
- Quality Matters- When you have a cleaning company that focuses on quality, it trickles all the way down to the cleaning team. Make sure the company you are choosing has high standards when it comes to customer service, dependability and staff training. When it comes to cleaning, the details matter.
- Be Careful When Price Shopping – Let’s be honest, most of the time we’re looking for the best price tag, am I right? That may be okay when it comes to some purchases but when it comes to maintaining your home, be cautious of choosing the lowest bid. An extra $20 per service could be the difference in avoiding a catastrophe.
- Consistency & Reliability Are Key – Check the cleaning company’s policy on scheduled cleaning dates and times. Make sure you ask about how they handle changes in cleaning specialists – is it going to be a new team fairly frequently? What are their policies on scheduled dates and times – is it consistent and reliable? Your schedule matters too, make sure that’s also a priority for the cleaning company.
- Bonding & Insurance IS Important – Someone spilled or used a chemical that caused damage, broke an expensive item, scratched flooring or even worse someone gets hurt. Accidents happen all the time, so make sure you aren’t the one paying the price. Make sure the cleaning company is bonded and insured.
- Cross Contamination & Proper Disinfection – It’s so important for all cleaning companies to have the proper training on cross contamination and proper disinfection techniques to ensure a home is clean and sanitized. Make sure to always ask the potential cleaning service what techniques they practice when it comes to avoiding cross contamination and proper sanitation techniques.